Service Finance Company LLC (SFC) is a loan servicing company that provides financing for home improvement projects. They work with contractors and home service providers to offer financing options to customers for projects such as roofing, siding, windows and more. Customers can apply for a loan through Green Collar, and if approved, the funds are disbursed to the contractor to pay for the project. The customer then repays the loan to SFC in monthly installments, typically over a period of several years. SFC also provides ongoing customer service and support throughout the loan repayment period.
Click the following link to use the Service Finance Payment Calculator.
Example of our best selling (unsecured) home improvement loan:
Loan Amount: $20,000
Annual Interest Rate: 9.99% unsecured
Term of Loan: 10 years
Number of Payments: 120
Monthly Payment $246.19
HOW TO APPLY
Generally, the application process for a loan through Service Finance Company LLC (SFC) may involve the following steps:
- Contact Green Collar Contracting, an authorized SFC dealer, and discuss the project you want to finance.
- Complete the loan application over the phone, or in person at our office, which will require information such as your personal and financial details, including your credit history.
- We will submit the application along with any required documentation, such as proof of income and proof of insurance, if required.
- Then we wait for SFC to review your application and make a decision on whether to approve the loan which usually happens within a couple of minutes.
- If approved, review and sign the loan terms, and have the funds disbursed to the contractor.
Overall, the whole process only takes about 10 minutes, and the requirements may vary depending on the loan amount, credit history and other factors. Call our office today at 845-344-2029 to get started.